ECLIPSE PERSONAL SPORT COACHING SERVICES maintains www.goeclipse.com ("Website"), whose registered address is Marina Quays West Tower (MQ - 001), Waterfront level, Marina Promenade,
Dubai Marina, Dubai. Please read these terms carefully before using the website as they administer your use of our website and its services. If you do not agree with these terms,
please do not use the website and discontinue use of our services immediately. Usage of website implies that you accept these terms.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
All contents of our website is owned by Eclipse Personal Sports Coaching LLC. We reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content.
You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us however some particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only once you have registered.
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
Content on the website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, distributed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their respective account. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
Cancellations: You can cancel your booking at least two (2) hours before the class without any charges. This includes switching time slots under the 2-hour
notice time period. You may cancel class through our online system or by calling us directly.
Refunds:Eclipse does not offer refunds once a payment has been processed. In case of no show or omission in timely cancellation the charges will occur for the entire amount of the session. Unlimited package holders will have one day deducted from the credit/validity of their package
● For the annual (12 month) unlimited membership, "freezing" can be activated twice for a maximum of 60 days
● For the 1 month & 2 month unlimited membership, "freezing" can be activated once for a time frame of two weeks
● For the 3 month & 6 month unlimited membership, "freezing" can be activated once for a total time frame of 30 days
Reservation: Advanced booking is recommended to secure class admission; sign up at the reception is mandatory at least 10 minutes before the start of the class even if a student has booked a spot in advance physically or online through our website or the ScheduleHouse app. If a practitioner is running late for the class, the last admission in a session/class is 10 minutes after the beginning of the class. Post that time, Eclipse reserves the right to refuse class admission out of respect to the other practitioner & the teacher
Account Creation: In order to access some features of the website, you will have to create an account with us. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account
Personal Belongings: All practitioners are responsible for their belongings. Eclipse is not to be held liable for any loss of property within its premises
Fees & Pricing: You acknowledge that Eclipse charges fees for its services. The information displayed on the website related to Fees & pricing and service availability is subject to change by Eclipse without notice.
Online Booking & Payments:
● Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance
● The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
● We accept payments online using Amex, Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
● Eclipse does not deal or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with Law of UAE
● If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
Payment Confirmation: Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment
● All classes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
● Please put away all equipment at the end of class.
● Students are recommended to stay hydrated during classes.
● Students may not vary from instructed exercises.
● All injuries must be reported before each class.
● You should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class. If you are not physically present and have not signed in within ten minutes before the start of your scheduled class,
your spot may be released to an individual on the waitlist.
Safety is at the forefront as we practice in harmony together. By signing your initial "Waiver" contract and/or attending classes, events, activities, and other programs and using our classes, facilities and equipment
You hereby acknowledge that;
● On behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the nature of the practice program.
● You have voluntarily chosen to participate in a program of intense physical exercise.
● Eclipse strongly recommends that you consult with your physician prior to commencing any class.
● That some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries and that specific risks vary from one activity to another.
You hereby agree that;
● If at any time during the class, if you feel discomfort or strain, you must gently come out of the posture.
● You will rest at any time during the class. It is important that in any of our classes you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
● Physical or mindful practices are not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment.
● You will consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including those offered at Eclipse.
● It is your responsibility to notify your teacher of any serious illness or injury before every class.
● You will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain.
● Neither the instructor, nor Eclipse, are liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class.
● Those under 16 years of age must have this waiver approved by a parent or guardian.
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by ECLIPSE PERSONAL SPORT COACHING SERVICES
This website is intended solely for Users who are 18 years of age or older. Any registration by, use of or access to the website by anyone under 18 is unauthorized,
abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site and
services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do
not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
and any other legal notices published by Eclipse on the website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Eclipse concerning our website. Eclipse reserves
the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these for any changes.
In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on our Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.