Eclipse Time On Your Own
Eclipses are wonderful times to look inward and spend quiet time with just yourself—re-energizing your spirit and taking stock of the beauty of life. No party to attend? No friends able to take off of work? No problem…just step outside your own front door, look up, and engage with the mesmerizing
beauty of the 2017 total solar eclipse.
- Practice yoga (sun salutations, anyone?)
- Spend some time journaling your emotions during the eclipse and your plans for the future
- Meditate on what the experience of daytime twilight means for you personally
- Get an eclipse coloring book and let your inner Picasso go to town!
- Write a letter to yourself and date it “Do Not Open Until April 8, 2024”—the date of the next total solar eclipse in the US!
- Share your thoughts, feelings, and wishes @GoEclipse and #GoEclipse and be entered into contest to win a free shirt from our store!
Items You Will Need
A yoga mat/towel
Your favorite journal
An eclipse coloring book
Paper & your favorite pen